RPM indicators are useful for indicating wide range of rotating machine speeds. These are non contact type Digital tachometers which work with external proximity or optical sensor to measure the revolution speed either in terms of RPM (revolutions per minute) or RPS (revolutions per second) or in desired units like meters per minute etc. These instruments are also known as Speed Indicators / Frequency Indicators / Digital Tachometers.
RPM Indicator Remote Slave Display
Model : ICR-1IxD
RPM indicator remote slave display ICR-1IxD (1 Inch X=number of digits) is a series of RPM indicators. It is used to indicate speeds of wide range of rotating machine. This RPM indicator remote slave display ICR-1IxD is available in with various process specific features such as high / low alarm, direct displays, and master slave display units.
- Dust proof membrane keyboard (various models)
- Wide range of rpm 0.01 to 999999 rpm
- Microcontroller based highly versatile and reliable digital circuits
- Four to six digit display
- One preset count with relay output at preset count.
- Pulse counting
- Multiplying / dividing constant programmability
- 2 Set points built-in, Optional More available
- Range: 0.01 to 9999 rpm (4 digit unit)
- Input: Proximity / Encoder / Optical sensor / mV
- Decimal point: Floating / Selectable
- Supply: 230 V 50 Hz AC / 110 V AC / 24 V DC / 12 V DC
- Size: 96×96 mm depth 100 mm